How Can Firms Differentiate Their Consultants In A Competitive And Changing World?
The most effective consultants are those who understand the business context and help to advance client goals. The Fullbridge Program accelerates the transition from specialized industries and fields of practice to the consulting workplace.
Developed specifically for transitioning experts and industry professionals (such as JD, PhDs, MDs, and non-MBAs), Fullbridge immerses participants in the core concepts of business and builds confidence to take active roles on teams and contribute from day one.
I can’t believe we were paid to do this [Fullbridge Program]. It was something I would have paid to do. I definitely tried to get the most out of it as I could.
– Fullbridge Professional Participant
In The Fullbridge Program, consultants:
- Master key business concepts and skills, including business analysis and research, financial analysis and valuation, and project management
- Develop a sense of the global business context for their client work
- Develop time-management and interpersonal skills to provide critical leverage to their teams and supervisors
- Learn to communicate effectively in a range of professional settings
- Build an authentic personal and professional network within and outside the firm
Competencies and tools include:
- Business Analysis
- Business Research
- Effective Oral Communication
- Effective Written Communication
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Creative Problem Solving
- Working Well in Teams
- Excel, PowerPoint
- Web-based Collaboration
- 160 hours (8 hours per day) over 4 weeks, before incoming associates begin billable work at the firm
- 2- to 3-day onsite orientation held at the firm’s head office; remaining program days completed from individual firm offices