Fullbridge Law programs represent a revolutionary rethinking of quality education for new and experienced lawyers at premier law firms.
THE FULLBRIDGE PROGRAM
THE FULLBRIDGE APPROACH
Continuous movement between mixed-media instructional content, individual skills learning, work in project teams, and interactions with Fullbridge Coaches are at the core of our participant-centric Program.
Essential business skills and competencies are woven into the Program and consistently reinforced through required deliverables and feedback. Participants learn the language of business in a global context, using their own experiences and examples from dynamic, successful companies. The Fullbridge Program’s curriculum focuses on outcomes-based learnings. Fullbridge delivers rigorous, active instruction and practice through rich and diverse media, including:
- HD videos featuring industry thought leaders and elite professors from the world’s foremost business schools – Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, and MIT
- Participants learn from thought leaders and experts who share their stories of successes, failures, and learning
- Simulations, articles, and case studies from sources such as Harvard Business Publishing, BBC, McKinsey Quarterly, and The Economist
- Interactive, graphics-rich tutorials
- Nearly 100 individual and team exercises that test participants’ mastery of competencies and are assessed by Fullbridge Coaches
The Program’s team-oriented experience reinforces the mindset of making a contribution. Throughout the Program, participants work intensely in small teams – often across different locations – through The Program's social media platform and web-based collaboration tools. Participants rotate leadership roles on team projects and receive peer feedback. Participants develop increased self-awareness and adapt to different styles. Daily collaboration fosters internal networking and enhances the firm’s culture. In a final team project and presentation, each team integrates all the concepts and skills practiced in the immersive Fullbridge experience.
Fullbridge Coaches provide daily feedback on individual exercises and team projects. In addition, they offer invaluable individualized mentoring and expert guidance throughout the program. Coaches are business practitioners with degrees from top business schools and professional experience in fields such as management consulting, investment banking, venture capital, and entrepreneurship. Through personalized feedback, Coaches encourage participants to adopt key behavioral traits and avoid common missteps that could negatively impact their contributions and reputations.