Learn more about our curriculum and admissions process, and hear what participants are saying.Learn More
The Business Immersion Track provides a deeper dive into all the Core Curriculum components from the perspective of traditional business. It teaches participants to tackle real-world issues and operate with imperfect information, under constraints of time, resources and budget. Team members collaborate to deliver recommendations on a business problem for which there is no "correct answer." This ability to work collectively and provide insight is an essential skill expected of professional leaders in every industry.
Building upon the Core Curriculum, the Business Immersion Track includes the following:
- Enhanced Focus on Project Management Skills
- Design Thinking and Hypothesis Driven Innovation
- Applied Cash Flows Analysis
- Communication to Senior Company Stakeholders
Through simulating a critical business decision, this track builds fluency in the languages of finance, innovation, and collaboration, through the lens of an established organization’s needs.
- How to analyze both sides of a business decision
- How to lead a project team under tight deadlines
- How to incorporate both financial constraints and brand ramifications into a coherent business strategy