We Work With Top Colleges And Universities Worldwide To Help Differentiate Their Graduates In Today’s Crowded Marketplace
The college labor market is widening and deepening. In 2012, nearly 1.8 million bachelor’s degrees were projected to be conferred on graduating seniors in the United States - a 38% percent jump in ten years. (U.S, Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics)
The Bottom Line
More graduates are looking for jobs, and in today’s economy, it is even more critical to stand apart from the crowd.
Employers want to effectively identify the best new graduates who….
- Have skills that match an innovation-driven economy.
- Are flexible and open to new experiences, and can succeed in any environment.
- Are collaborative and thrive in a team-based environment.
- Can translate their skills and interests into success for their employers.
I feel more valuable as an individual after going through this Program. I also came away feeling like I can really do whatever it is I want. That I’m not stuck in a career box, that I can manufacture my career for myself. I didn’t have the imagination or confidence to not feel this way prior to the Program.
Junior, Harvard University
Fullbridge delivers graduates who stand out from the crowd – who can handle whatever their colleagues or job throw at them; who can make a significant impact from day one.
All schools differ in their culture, structure, needs and goals. We partner with schools in a variety of ways, including developing customized programs.
Why offer Fullbridge?
By offering Fullbridge to your students, a university can:
- Differentiate graduates as effective employees who make a significant impact from day one
- Enhance the school’s reputation for turning out students who combine critical thinking skills and 21st century work skills and attitudes
- Enable students to pursue deep academic interests without sacrificing critical work skills
- Offer career transitioning consistent with the academic excellence of the school while building on the work of career services
- Give students confidence that they can identify and succeed in interesting careers
- Satisfy the need for rigorous business offering without diverging from core educational mission
- Set up and quickly implement a significant new program with moderate development costs